7 Signs-Dirty Air Ducts
1. Sweeping and dusting the furniture needs to be done more than usual.
2. After cleaning, there is still leftover visible dust floating around the house.
3. After or during sleep, occupants experience headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems.
4. Rooms in the house have little or no airflow coming from the vents.
5. Occupants are constantly getting sick or are experiencing more allergies than usual.
6. There is a musty or stale odor when turning on the furnace or air conditioner.
7. Occupants are experiencing signs of sickness, e.g. fatigue, headache, sneezing, stuffy or running nose, irritability, nausea, dry or burning sensation in eyes, nose, and throat