Air Duct Cleaning refers to the removal of dust and contaminants within the ductwork. This includes the supply and return air ducts as well as the registers and diffusers in each room. Powerful vacuums whisk away all dust and debris, preventing it from re-circulating throughout the home.
7 Signs-Dirty Air Ducts
1. Sweeping and dusting the furniture needs to be done more than usual.
2. After cleaning, there is still leftover visible dust floating around the house.
3. After or during sleep, occupants experience headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems.
4. Rooms in the house have little or no airflow coming from the vents.
5. Occupants are constantly getting sick or are experiencing more allergies than usual.
6. There is a musty or stale odor when turning on the furnace or air conditioner.
7. Occupants are experiencing signs of sickness, e.g. fatigue, headache, sneezing, stuffy or running nose, irritability, nausea, dry or burning sensation in eyes, nose, and throat
Swick’s guarantees quality work, fair pricing, and the very highest level of customer service. We Look forward to serving you.